Why 760 Credit?
- We actually qualify you for credit repair! That means we will only take your business if we really believe we can help you achieve your goals.
- RUN from any credit repair company that will automatically take you as a client without looking at your credit reports and discussing your goals! Here is why:
- Credit Repair may not be what you need. They can’t know that without reviewing your credit reports!
- They cannot create a dispute strategy that helps you achieve your goals without first knowing what your goals are!
- We do not have a “cookie cutter” approach to disputing inaccurate, incomplete, unverifiable accounts and information. Rather, we provide the most comprehensive credit analysis you’ll find. While it’s standard practice to pull your credit reports from the major credit bureaus, Equifax, Experian and Transunion, we go the extra mile for you by also auditing your public records from LexisNexis and your banking history from ChexSystems. These other companies supply their information to the credit bureaus, so we go to the same sources they use to get your complete profile.
- We take our time with our clients. We listen to your needs from the very beginning. That is why you can’t just sign up for our services online. We want to talk to you! You deserve to know what is on your report, what is affecting your credit scores, and what you can do to start changing your credit. That is why we provide a Credit Report Analysis!
- Have you ever heard of the old saying, “You get what you pay for?” Some of our competitors believe in quantity over quality. If they make their service cheap, more people will sign up. But what you get is lack of communication about your case. You might get automated emails or an online customer portal, but no phone number to call and speak to someone live. How long do you think they want you around? Just long enough to make a profit!
We believe that in order to provide the best service, we need to go the extra mile. That means more value to you with services like:
- Answering your questions and phone calls.
- Keeping you updated on your progress.
- Calling your creditors and collectors when needed.
- Negotiating and advocating on your behalf.
We want you know we care, that every Credit Consultant, Specialist, Administrator, and Manager at 760 Credit is here because we want to help you.
- With your approval we dispute every item that is inaccurate, unverifiable, and incomplete each round.
Steps to get started:
- Free Consultation (Your Choice)
- Credit Audit
Transparency builds Trust!
How much does Credit Repair cost with 760 Credit? All we ask are an initial Enrollment fee and a Monthly Service fee. That’s it: no extra charges or hidden fees, ever. You can cancel anytime. By law, we can only work on your file for up to 6 months. If more work is needed you would need to sign a new agreement. However, our objective is to help you achieve your goals within that 6 month period or less!
What is a Credit Report Analysis (CRA)? Our comprehensive Credit Report Analysis is the first step of your Enrollment. You will receive a PDF copy of our CRA, including a complete breakdown of your pain points, recommendations to improve your credit, our credit repair estimate, and educational information. The fee includes up to 1 hour dispute strategy consultation with a 760 Credit expert.
This Credit Report Analysis allows us to assess if credit repair is really what you need. Sometimes, people need to build credit to increase scores and others may need other services based off their individual circumstances.
|Credit Report Analysis||Cost*|
*Applied to Enrollment Fee if you sign up
Why an Enrollment Fee? We spend a lot of time on your case in the beginning, setting up your profile in our system and building out your credit repair strategy. More than one person looks at your case file to make sure we are going to use the right strategy to be the most effective at getting corrections, deletions/removal, etc based on what we found in your Credit Report Analysis. Depending on what program you qualify for, we may also request reports from other consumer reporting agencies which also is an extra expense to us.
- Credit Report Analysis from combine, 3-in-1 credit report.
- Request consumer reports from Equifax, Experian, Transunion, Innovis, Lexis Nexis and ChexSystems*
- We prepare initial dispute strategy based on your goals
- Account Setup
See below tables for program details.
*See Program Descriptions below to see what each program offers.
Why a Monthly Service fee? Your credit repair estimate determines the amount you pay. The more accounts and items that need attention on your credit reports, the more time and resources are required to process your disputes. This fee covers our costs of labor, print and mailing your disputes (including stamps and Certified Mail postage), and office supplies.
What is the Monthly Service Fee? The Monthly Service Fee is a payment you make monthly that covers the work completed in the previous month. Your first payment is taken 30 days after you enroll, covering the initial credit repair work we performed after getting you enrolled. After that, you will always be charged the month after we performed our duties up to a total of 6 six payments for the term of our Agreement.
|Credit Repair Estimate||Monthly Payment||Monthly |
Discount for 2
|$499 or Less||$67||NA|
|$500 – $1299||$97||20% off|
|$1300 +||$129||20% off|
The Saver Program:
This is our basic program which includes unlimited Credit Bureau Disputes plus unlimited Direct Creditor/ Collections Disputes, debt settlement negotiation, and credit coaching.
NOTE: This program is ONLY for people with an credit repair estimate of $499 or less.
The Standard Program:
This is our most powerful program which includes unlimited Credit Bureau Disputes plus unlimited Direct Creditor/ Collections Disputes, debt settlement negotiation, credit building. In this program, we will review your Chexsystems, Lexis Nexis and Innovis reports for anything inaccurate, incomplete, or unverifiable. We also suppress your LexisNexis file and Opt you out of promotional services. Our Standard Program also includes 3 Months of Credit Coaching Services AFTER credit repair is complete. ($150 Value)
The Credit Coaching Program:
This program includes basic personal information updated on credit reports. We create a strategy plan to increase FICO scores. We review your credit report each month and update your action plan. This includes education and other resources that may help you understand how to increase or maintain your credit profiles.
Note: We cannot guarantee your credit scores will increase, however, if you have completed our program uninterrupted and you see no improvement of your credit scores, we will refund your monthly service fees.
Improvement is defined as any increase of initial credit scores.
Enrollment Fee: $199 and $67 monthly fee. Cancel anytime.
Enrollment is the same as credit repair enrollment.
À La Carte Services
Identity Theft Resolution Program:
This program was created for the person in need of help assessing and dealing with identity theft. We take control and do all the necessary work (except filing your police report). We get you on track to recovery. We will spend up to 8 hours of total assistance working on your file to get you back in control of your credit, all for a one time fee of $649. (Credit Repair is not included.)
- Document Preparation
- Creditor Fraud Reporting
- Credit Bureau Notification
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Report
- Credit Report Analysis
- Printed Copy of Credit Reports(1)
- Police Report Preparation
- Prepare IRS Form 14039
- Notary Public Service (No additional Cost)
- ChexSystems Fraud Report
- LexisNexis Notification of Identity Theft
Additional Consumer Report Services:
We believe it is important for you to know some of the other major consumer reporting agencies. To make you aware of them, we request these reports during your enrollment period. We urge you to review them for inaccuracies. If you happen to find items on those reports that are not accurate, verifiable or complete we can dispute them for you. These organizations must abide by the FCRA just like the Equifax, Experian and TransUnion. We will only charge an additional fee of $49 per round.
You can cancel anytime within the first 5 days of Enrollment and receive a refund of the Enrollment Fee minus the initial Credit Report Analysis Fee.
You can cancel anytime.
100% Money Back Guarantee:
If we do not improve your credit within 180 days of consecutive, uninterrupted service, we will refund every penny of your monthly service fees!
What do we mean by improve? Removing or updating 1 or more inaccurate, unverifiable, and incomplete account reporting on your credit report.